Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
Managing the Property Finder group banner inventory, trafficking, and campaigns to deliver high performing campaigns for our media and developer customers across 5 countries. UAE, Egypt, Bahrain, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and Qatar.
You will be a seasoned expert in Google Ad Manager DFP to be able to confidently manage campaigns, and drive best practice for a small team.
You will understand business reporting requirements to be able to present to senior stakeholders across multiple countries monthly performance reports, and demonstrate strategic insight into providing solutions to improve the way their teams operate.
Working with colleagues across multiple countries, means you will be adapt at providing proactive communication via zoom, slack and chat, to ensure workflow and SLAs are managed by the team efficiently. We are tech focused, and customer obsessed - which means we are always looking for ways to improve our service, performance and products. This will be a rewarding role that you can really make your mark.
- Work closely with sales teams across all PF platforms to exceed client expectations and deliver upon requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide premium service from time to time to external clients ‘Agencies and advertisers/brokers’ to ensure client satisfaction and full delivery for their advertising campaigns.
- Provide training and skills sessions on campaign improvement, and develop sales & ad ops to be a center of excellence.
- Manage all aspects of the campaign setup, trouble-shooting and ongoing daily management of display campaigns ‘daily reports, checkpoints through DFP Ad Servers’
- Traffic campaigns and implement various types of banners (static & rich media if applicable) across all PF Group.
- Optimize and report on campaign performance based on advertiser campaign objectives.
- Interpret, analyze and make recommendations against advertising metrics.
- Monitor websites performance including website ad codes implementation.
- Assist IT team of the ads tagging, testing and execution.
- Document training materials and knowledge base with the team.
- Responsible for different reporting and analysis required by the business.
- Provide team leadership for direct reports.