Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
- The role will be accountable for the design and continuous improvement of the overall Talent Performance and Development processes and frameworks at Property Finder.
- Drive and deliver the prevalent cadence of Performance Management at PF.
- Ensure continuous improvement both with respect to the framework and process itself as well as the technology enabling the delivery.
- Provide decision support towards effective calibration meetings such that PF drives high performance as well as ensures rewarding consistent and superior performance.
- Designing and implementing digital learning resources, bitesize learning workshops and materials that are creative, inspiring and engaging
- Evaluating and measuring the impact of key learning initiatives using feedback pulse surveys and metrics to validate value and impact and adapt accordingly,
- Promoting learning and development throughout the business to create a true culture of learning and development and supporting the rollout and finalisation of Individual Development Plans (IDPs) across the business,
- Working with the wider HR Team and business champions to develop and implement a robust onboarding and induction program for all new employees across all international locations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- 8+ years working experience within learning & development and performance management
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Familiarity with modern training techniques
- Excellent knowledge of systems and MS Office
- Outstanding communication skills and time-management abilities
- Self-motivated, organised, analytical with a strong ability to work independently