Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
To facilitate & control cash collections from Property Finder’s customers and manage the AR, Collection & cash flow cycle in order to prevent escalation of bad debts, realize receivables into cash & speed-up the cash conversion cycle and improve the overall cash flow cycle.
Collection Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage the relationship with customers regarding invoicing, payment schedules & cheque collection process.
- Review & analyze the payment status on the CRM system including bounced & collection rates per category & business type.
- Flag any pending or bounced payments on the Salesforce system to the sales team
- Asses & analyze the credit history of all customers before approval of any exceptions.
- Follow up on payments & negotiate with customers to switch to credit card/online payments.
- Ability to reconcile complex debtors' accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting
- Ability to deal with problematic clients.
- They are negotiating payment plans.
- Liaising with customers and the sales team.
- Previous work experience as a collection specialist.
- Responding to client inquiries.
- Strong communication skills.
Qualifications Specialist: -
- Years of experience from 1 to 2 years in this field.
- Graduated from faculty of commerce,
- Good in Microsoft Office
- Excellent English