Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
- We are currently looking for an SEO Analyst EN/AR to join our SEO team based in Cairo.
- The SEO Analyst will be responsible for implementing SEO and Content strategies.
- The SEO analyst's responsibilities include analyzing and identifying gaps in website content, optimizing pages for improved search results, building links, and supervising content creation.
- You should be able to identify marketing opportunities and come up with strategies to increase website traffic.
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Perform Keywords Analysis using Rank Tracking and Keyword Manager SEO Tools.
- Conduct Keyword Research in English and in Arabic in coordination with business objectives.
- Perform Content Analysis and define Priority Pages to optimize.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific.
- Write in-depth Location and Property Listings descriptions with the perfect blend of creative and technical writing skills to promote our listings.
- Provide Guidelines for Blogs Posts and Community Guides Creation.
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet company goals.
- Update and optimize PF websites contents as needed.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and Arabic are a MUST.
- Previous experiences in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and / or Content Marketing preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, SEMRush, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- Preferred to have experience in eCommerce or Real Estate websites.