Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
Being in a rapid growth stage, our Tech Hub in Turkey is a strategic investment to scale our product & tech talent. We are actively looking for passionate and talented individuals in product, tech and design to extend our Tech Hub capabilities. Diversity and great talents meet at Property Finder and is a big part of a great culture.
- Interact with Product Owner and Development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Responsible for Web-based, mobile-based testing for high-traffic, high-recognition client websites.
- Responsible for creation and execution of test scripts and test data for module/integration/system testing.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triggering of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Relevant work experience in automation and manual testing of Web, Mobile applications.
- Knowledge of automated testing using Selenium or an alternate automation tool.
- Good understanding of Web and Mobile based projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good team player with good communication skills
- Good Knowledge in Test Management Tools like Jira, Test Rail
- Good experience working in Agile teams.
- Ideally have experience with Mac, Linux environment
- Good understanding of Deployment and Release Cycles
- Experience working and testing Databases systems such as MySQL or MS SQL or NoSQL DB like MongoDB
- Hove knowledge of Web services and API Testing Tools (Postman, SOAP UI).
- Key result area will be to ensure that the bugs are minimized, and the software releases go through with minimal bugs.
- 3 years in a Quality engineering role.
Supplementary Experience: (Good to have)
- Experience in creating selenium automation scripts using Python, Ruby
- Experience in performance testing tools.
- Experience in security testing tools.
- Having knowledge of DevOps tools like Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes.
- Having knowledge on BDD frameworks like Cucumber, Behave