Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
What you can expect from us
We provide a highly international and collaborative environment, with emphasis on talent and development of employees. Our product teams are truly cross functional - design, engineering, data and product working closely together in building excellent products. This is your opportunity to work with a world class team. Come join us in shaping the future of real estate.
What we look for in our Designers
Our designers cover a lot of ground.
- They want to understand our customers and are happy to use discovery techniques to do it,
- Get their team involved and make sense of the findings,
- Design by thinking and sketching and mulling and doing that over again,
- Purposefully design in multiples, not just seeing one future,
- Seek out critique and feedback to help improve themselves and their designs,
- Take prototypes to users and are willing to change their mind.
Our philosophy is to make sure product designers are involved in the full lifespan of a project. Why? Because we are not our users. We want designers who jump into any domain, make sense of it and design a way forward.
The Senior Product Designer we’re looking for:
- Proven experience creating websites, applications and mobile apps
- Loves seeing the world through someone else’s eyes and designing a product that fits their mental model of the world
- Has a driving desire to create awesome experiences for customers
- Can communicate their ideas with developers and managers
- Passionate about your craft
- Wants to see their designs used by real people in usability studies - even if it makes you squirm in your seat
To be considered for this role you will have experience in all things Design:
- Research and discovery techniques
- Product design
- Interaction design
- Information architecture
- Visual design
- Design validation
- Knowledge of Agile development principles
- Working experience with appropriate design tools
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams
- Lastly, you want to work in a positive environment, grow yourself and work within a great design team.