Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
- Within the Strategy & Transformation team, Property Finder is looking for a strong Head of Product Analytics who will be primarily responsible for partnering with the product team in order to analytically evaluate the best features and functionalities for product while making sure that product decisions are empowered by data.
- This role reports to the Director of Business Analytics and will work on projects across 6 countries.
- Manage a team of associates who are focused on product analytics.
- Establish and manage a partnership with Product team making sure that the analytics team is part of squads for product initiatives.
- Have a good grasp of product roadmap and suggest / deliver relevant insights / analytics to product team for feature development
- Own the assessment of experimentations / new product features by making sure that measurements are done with high standards while clear recommendations are provided to Product team.
- Drive the analytics leg of CRM, where our end users are targeted with several communication channels like push notifications and emails.
- Measure the impact of notifications in CRM channel and effectiveness of these communications.
- Manage the delivery of reports / dashboards and insights to support the product team for data driven decisions and performance management.
- End-to-end ownership of workstreams to deliver analytics-driven solutions to product initiatives
- Coordinate and work with different functions within the company
- 9+ years of work experience in Business / Product Analytics in a reputable tech company or a top tier management consulting company
- Team management experience in a fast paced, delivery oriented organization.
- Fluency in English
- Exceptional SQL and Tableau knowledge
- Experience with MarTech tools like GA / GTM / Tealium
- Experience in putting together presentations for senior audiences with a storyline
- Proven experience with AB Testing, experimentation
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with experience in presenting technical content to audiences
- Ability to work with different functions to drive insights
- Having an eye on detail, immediately picking up issues and data quality problems.
- Proven track record of understanding of end-to-end analytics
- Proven record of high performance and achievements in education life and career