Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
Property Finder is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to help us grow our Egypt office. We’re looking for an engaging individual to join a high performing team where there is a real focus on direct hiring. As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will manage the full lifecycle of a hiring process from intake, sourcing to offer while providing best in a class partnership to key stakeholders across the business. The ideal candidate is someone who is driven, hungry to learn, excited to take on great challenges and ready to drive high-volume recruiting delivery.
- Be the Recruitment point of contact for Property Finder Egypt by partnering closely with HRBPs and Hiring Managers to ensure sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with Property Finder people strategies.
- Act as a Talent Advisor by using talent and competitive intelligence and funnel metrics to inform your search strategies.
- Design and drive innovative programs to engage passive candidates: events, conferences, meet-ups, new sourcing tools, partnerships, brand and sourcing campaigns.
- Capture and maintain accurate market, and candidate information on our ATS, CRM and knowledge management systems so as to both facilitate the search process.
- Implement OKR initiatives and create recruitment reports and overview decks to provide regular updates
- Source, engage, and screen passive (and active) talent for existing roles and for future recruiting needs.
- Conduct interviews to assess hard and soft skills and suitability for various business units
- 5+ years in Talent Acquisition (Recruitment & Employer Branding) within a multinational/fast growing businesses.
- Great communication, organisational and negotiation skills.
- Closing on candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages.
- All level Stakeholder management local and international.
- Different sourcing channels, recruiting techniques and trends.
- ATS Admin experience.
- Experience in using LinkedIn Recruiter for Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing.