Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
Property Finder is the leading property portal in the Middle East connecting property seekers with agents and brokers. With presence in 5 countries across the region, Property Finder is revolutionising the property journey, offering users comprehensive search facilities covering residential and commercial properties, real estate news, home advice and buying and selling guides, while allowing agents to enjoy access to the region’s largest audience of property seekers.
What we look for in Designers
Our designers cover a lot of ground.
- They want to understand our customers and are happy to use discovery techniques to do it,
- Get their team involved and make sense of the findings,
- Design by thinking and sketching and mulling and doing that over again,
- Purposefully design in multiples, not just seeing one future,
- Seek out critique and feedback to help improve themselves and their designs,
- Take prototypes to users and are willing to change their mind.
Our philosophy is to make sure product designers are involved in the full lifespan of a project. Why? Because we are not our users. We want designers who jump into any domain, make sense of it and design a way forward.
The Product Designer we’re looking for:
- Experience with figma is a must
- Proven at least 2 years of experience creating websites, applications and mobile apps
- Loves seeing the world through someone else’s eyes and designing a product that fits their mental model of the world
- Has a driving desire to create awesome experiences for customers
- Can communicate their ideas with developers and managers
- Passionate about your craft
- Wants to see their designs used by real people in usability studies - even if it makes you squirm in your seat
To be considered for this role you will have experience in all things Design:
- Research and discovery techniques
- Product design
- Interaction design
- Information architecture
- Visual design
- Design validation
- Knowledge of Agile development principles
- Working experience with appropriate design tools
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams
- Lastly, you want to work in a positive environment, grow yourself and work within a great design team.
What you can expect from us
- Competitive USD net salary
- Food and Transportation aid
- Private Health Insurance
- Annual leave that you can use without completing your first year
- Parental and paid military leave beyond what you expect
- Remote-first working approach with occasional team meetups
- Online Courses
- Top-notch tech equipment.
- Employee referral program
- English speaking and multinational work environment.