Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
- Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region.
- The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn.
- We are looking for a seasoned Social Media Manager, who will work across our digital marketing department to grow Property Finder’s social channels.
- You will be responsible for creating and distributing informative, high-value social content to followers across various social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.
- As a social media manager at Property Funder, you will set and execute our social media strategy, be a part of growing and engaging with key audiences, and be a fundamental piece of our external communications program.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor traffic metrics and community growth and engagement
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts' design (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, LinkedIn &, etc.)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- 5-7 years relevant work in-house experience
- Stellar social copywriting skills
- Fluency with core social media platforms with an understanding of the latest social media trends and strategies
- Ability to use analytics tools that track the success of campaigns and efforts and make recommendations based on quantitative analysis
- Eagerness to engage and build communities
- Stellar writing and storytelling skills: prose that’s clear and concise
- Strong strategic and analytical skills, with the ability to spot trends on the fly and leverage insights to draw sound recommendations
- Ability to educate internal stakeholders around the strategy, results, and processes in place
- Strong planning, project execution, and analytical competencies
- Open and eager to experiment with new tactics and platforms
- Strong organizational skills and can effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment with keen ability to re-prioritize on a consistent basis
- Strategic mindset: You should bring creative solutions to every problem and never see a challenge as insurmountable