Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
- We are looking for a highly capable HR Business Partner with strong experience in a Technology or Digital business to create and implement a range of solutions to address our key people challenges: performance, engagement, people management and development.
- The successful candidate will be able to work independently, take a hands-on approach and work effectively with the whole team.
- Based in our beautiful Dubai headquarters the role will primarily support our Product & Technology teams.
- Performance, engagement and building people management capability - Support and develop people managers in driving a performance culture and ensuring optimum employee engagement across the group.
- Coach leaders to equip them with the right skills and behaviors to lead their teams through growth and change.
- Build relationships with key managers and identify people management issues that might threaten results/momentum.
- Support the creation and implementation of impactful engagement plans based on survey data and a personal diagnosis of underlying issues within the business.
- Talent Development - Build plans to develop key talent, de-risk critical roles/SPOFs and propose strategies to deliver concrete succession options to enable future growth
- Learning & Development - Support the design and delivery of appropriate training to increase capability and engagement of employees
- Employee Relations - Own the employee relations case list for the business, to manage risks effectively, and provide a fair system for employees in line with our policies, procedures and values
- Strong HR Business Partner experience
- Strong experience in a Technology or Digital business
- Results driven and goal orientated – can deliver on key results by effectively prioritizing workload
- Strong personal impact and relationship building skills, with the capability and energy to drive change
- Excellent communication skills, including excellent verbal and written English
- Strong commercial awareness and diagnostic skills