Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
Come and join the MENA's #1 property site, Property Finder!
We are looking for a dynamic engaged Ad Operations person to join the team in our Egypt office. No two days will be the same as you work with sales teams across our GCC network - this is an exciting opportunity to learn from the best, and work with some amazing colleagues to developer your career.
The Ad Operations Executive, will ensure the smooth running of Ad Operations as part of the MarTech & Operations Team across Property Finder group websites. Providing sales teams with efficient and effective support by executing and managing web and mobile inventory, trafficking, optimising and reporting the campaigns to deliver as per PF orders from customers.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Work closely with sales teams across all PF sites (GCC) to exceed client expectations and deliver upon ad operations related requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide premium service (provide best in class recommendations and solutions) from time-to-time to external clients ‘Agencies and advertisers, developers, brokers’ to ensure client satisfaction and full delivery for their advertising campaigns.
- Develop self (& team) by attending training and skills sessions on campaign improvement, as well as participate in establishing a centre of excellence with Ad Ops Manager.
- Manage all aspects of the campaign setup, trouble-shooting and ongoing daily management of display campaigns ‘daily reports, check points through DFP Ad Servers’
- Traffic campaigns and implement various types of banners (static & rich media if applicable) across all PF group.
- Optimise and report on campaign performance based on advertiser campaign objectives.
- Implement recommendations as advised by Growth Manager - Ad Ops
- Working with Growth Manager - Ad Ops - Understand ad tagging, testing and execution, including website ad codes implementation.
- Contribute and keep up to date, any document training materials and knowledge base
- Responsible for different reporting and analysis required by the business.