Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
We are looking for a dynamic professional to be deeply involved in helping Mortgage Finder become even more effective, efficient, and scalable by defining and driving critical business processes and product-related initiatives.
The profile we’re looking for has a passion for, and a track record of, pulling together cross-functional, cross-BU teams to deliver on key business results. He or she will be our main driver for getting things done in a way that builds a sense of ownership and dedication with the rest of the team.
Mortgage Finder is on a mission to make home financing fast, easy and transparent. We have a number of ambitious targets and to deliver on our pillars of focus, we aim to build an exceptional team to drive our growth, build a scalable business model, delight our customers and maximize our operational efficiency. This role is critical to the success of our business unit and will work very closely with the Managing Director as well as cross functional leaders within our business unit and throughout the wider Property Finder Organization.
This role reports directly to the Managing Director and will be responsible for driving and defining a combination of operational and strategic initiatives. Depending on the project, He or she could be working with product management, product marketing, engineering, finance, sales, channel, planning, marketing, HR, legal, or a member of PF’s leadership team. In other words, this is a high-exposure position in terms of breadth and upward visibility. He or she will make a direct contribution to our organization in achieving business goals, while having an inside vantage point to how large business units operate – invaluable experience for any aspiring business leader.
- Lead initiatives and projects aimed at addressing strategic and operational challenges, driving for results with a bias for action
- Partner with functional leaders across the PF org to drive the cadence and content for business, operational, and strategic reviews
- Work to identify efficiency opportunities and drive associated initiatives to improve performance and success of the Business Unit
- Lead our product development initiatives and provide leadership with constant visibility over requirements, progress and timelines.
- Support the MD and other functional leaders in setting and tracking OKRs
- Act as a proxy for the MD in various projects and deliverables, representing them with the same passion, drive, and focus
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative market research and act as a customer advocate in advising the leadership team on commercial strategy and product development
- Maintain awareness of the wider financial services industry and wider real estate ecosystem to identify opportunities for products, services or business model innovation
- Be a leader with vision
- Ability to define/drive both strategic and operational efforts
- Ability to influence without authority; partner with other functions
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical abilities and a natural predisposition towards applying data and financial modeling to make decisions
- Ability to make reasoned decisions in the face of uncertainty or imperfect data
- Diplomatic, persuasive approach/style
- Strong and confident presence – proven presenter
- Clear, articulate verbal and written communication skills, especially with PowerPoint
- Exceptional excel and modeling skills
- Product or consulting experience is highly desirable (ie. product marketing, product management, technical marketing, management consulting, business development, product launch, ideally in a startup environment)
- Undergraduate degree required