Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
- The role is to manage & implement tags associated with Marketing and Analytics, while applying knowledge of Ad tracking and Web analytics across Property Finder Group sites and apps.
- Partners as a cross-functional team member to design and implement data tagging for product analytics and experimentation.
- Conducts analysis where situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Managing a consistent method of tagging our various digital platforms to support end-to-end channel analytics that includes both web and mobile applications
- Documenting, sharing and applying implementation guides, standards, and best practices and creation of relevant documentation.
- Implement the appropriate placement and maintenance of all web analytics and marketing or vendor tags
- Maintain clear and detailed documentation of changes made to any and all tags; approve all tags and monitor performance
- Ensure that all tagging specs/code are properly implemented and any new technologies being deployed are understood to ensure the integrity of the tag data being collected
- Support the internal teams with additional data collection needs
- Coordinate with developers to expose necessary data elements
- Serve as subject matter expert and technical advisor to team members across the organisation as it relates to Tag Management (Product Managers, Digital Marketing, etc.)
- Administer and maintain GTM and implement TIQ into other countries.
- Experience with Tag Management Systems, such as Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM) Google Tag Manager (GTM), or Tealium
- Moderate skill in Google Analytics (GA)
- Effective skill in converting business requirements into specifications for Analytics Implementations
- Working knowledge of analytics and tagging best practices/trends, products and services
- Experience in providing effective policy and procedure recommendations that will drive efficient data tagging outcomes
- Working knowledge and understanding of applications of web and online mediums
- Effective skill to independently devise creative solutions to critical problems using often limited and imperfect data
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and a self-starter attitude with a high degree of ownership
- Effective skill working cross-functionally and managing multiple priorities; exercise a high degree of initiative in a highly structured environment
- Intermediate research, analytical, and problem solving skills