Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
This position will ensure Property Finder remains competitive from an overall Compensation (LTI’s, STI’s, and SIP) and Benefits perspective. Other responsibilities will include job architecture, survey submission, and Equity including Total Rewards related projects.
As we are striving to become a high-performing, data-driven, competitive and insight-led culture attracting the best talent, this role will be crucial in delivering all these elements to Property Finder. 60 - 70% of the role will initially be focussed on Compensation and Job Architecture.
- A key partner in project managing and executing merit review across all entities within the designated timeline.
- Manage the STI and LTI plans with the Total Rewards Director.
- Provide market data trends and provide insights on the current market from a compensation perspective, including a focus on Tech.
- Identifying differences in compensation and ensuring that the pay is equitable internally.
- A key partner in implementing new compensation initiatives.
- Administer and maintain the equity plan, this will be from answering basic employee queries to assisting with the annual equity grant process.
- Evaluating roles following the company's leveling methodology across the business.
- Benchmark Property Finders positions in order to determine the accurate market value for the roles through salary surveys and statistical analysis.
- In partnership with the HR Ops Manager ensure the position budget is accurate and operates efficiently.
- Strong analytical skills
- Statistics and Math skills required
- Knowledge on Market Data within the comp & benefits space across the MENA region.
- Good eye for details
- Organised and structured in their approach
- Experience in digital/ tech industry