Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
- Interact with Product Owner and Development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Responsible for Web-based, mobile-based testing for high-traffic, high-recognition client websites.
- Responsible for creation and execution of test scripts and test data for module/integration/system testing.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triggering of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Relevant work experience in automation and manual testing of Web, Mobile applications.
- Knowledge of automated testing using Selenium or an alternate automation tool.
- Good understanding of Web and Mobile based projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good team player with good communication skills
- Good Knowledge in Test Management Tools like Jira, Quality Centre, Test Rail
- Good experience working in Agile teams.
- Ideally have experience with Mac, Linux environment
- Good understanding of Deployment and Release Cycles
- Experience working and testing Databases systems such as MySQL or MS SQL or NoSQL DB like MongoDB
- Hove knowledge of Web services and API Testing Tools (Postman, SOAP UI).
- Key result area will be to ensure that the bugs are minimized, and the software releases go through with minimal bugs.
- 3 years in a Quality engineering role.
Supplementary Experience: (Good to have)
- Experience in creating selenium automation scripts using Python, Ruby
- Experience in creating mobile automation scripts using Appium
- Experience in performance testing tools.
- Experience in security testing tools.
- Having knowledge of DevOps tools like Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes.
- Having knowledge on BDD frameworks like Cucumber, Behave