Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
What you can expect from us
We provide a highly international and collaborative environment, with emphasis on talent and development of employees. Our product teams are truly cross functional - design, engineering, data and product working closely together in building excellent products. This is your opportunity to work with a world class team. Come join us in shaping the future of real estate.
We are looking for incredibly talented Senior Frontend Developers to join our tech squads here at Property Finder. We believe in nurturing our talent and we encourage creativity and autonomy, where you are free to grow and develop your career in a fun, forward thinking and positive environment.
- Support and improve existing applications and their codebases
- Participate in implementation and delivery of features
- Mentor and help people grow in their respective roles
- Collaborative and communicative approach to problem solving
- Advanced OOP knowledge (Object Oriented Programming)
- Ability to architect solutions outside of a framework, but knowledge of React is a necessity
- Strict compliance with TDD (Test-Driven Development)
- Ability to create simple and maintainable code
- Ability to learn & apply company coding standards & processes
- Intermediate knowledge HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with functional programming
- Experience in single page application development as well as classic website
- Experience in CSS architecture patterns (BEM, CSS Modules etc.)
- Basic knowledge of backend technology
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams
- Good debugging skills
- Computer Science (or similar) education
- Experience in working with Docker or other containerization technologies in a CI/CD environment