Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
Customer Analytics Executive UAE will be looking into market and customer data, collaborate with the sales team on the ground, attend customer meetings and will come up with customer retention, upsell, new business development and other monetization opportunities tailored to each customers’ needs. This role will support the Customer Analytics Lead for UAE in driving revenue growth at an individual customer level.
- Drive a data driven approach to sales
- Highlight opportunities both on mass internally and at a client facing level to show how customers and Property Finder can maximize ROI.
- Use visual reporting tools that will engage our customers in a way that makes our data easy to digest and understand whilst giving actionable insights for them to improve ROI
- Responsibility for advanced data request & reporting for the Commercial team
- Tableau/PowerBI - Power User
- Creating bespoke reports for the Commercial team for internal/ external meetings
- Liaising with multiple departments and stakeholders to fulfill reporting needs
- Collate monthly and quarterly reports to highlight departmental performance including but not limited to ARPA, new clients, upsell, market share, pre sales presentations.
- To assist the Commercial management team with additional tasks where required.
- Ability to create data driven sales stories that drive growth opportunities within all customer segments
- Ability to query databases using SQL/SOQL and Excel
- Excellent Reporting Abilities - Tableau, Sales Force or other BI tool experience is preferred.
- A dynamic, focused and self-motivated person with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills on communication and collaboration