Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
As a Customer Care Associate you will act as the first point of contact for our customers by answering their queries through phone, chat or email. You will be responsible for resolving a wide variety of customer issues and educating them to resolve issues themselves.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems via email, chat, phone or any other channels.
- Builds and maintains business relationships with our internal and external customers by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote customer loyalty and retention.
- Ensures performance goals are being met consistently based on quality standards.
- Support the team members and provide training on best practices.
- Act as a subject matter expert to effectively partner with customers and departments across Property Finder to achieve desired outcomes by clarifying needs and providing appropriate solutions.
- Be an exceptional problem solver, maintaining knowledge of our agile technology and being able to use multiple systems and applications interchangeably.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of policies, procedures and interrelationships for the area of responsibility.
The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- One or more years’ experience in related positions.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Excellent English/Arabic language skills
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with both internal and external customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills-- ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Good composition skills-- ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrable conflict resolution and negotiating skills