Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
- You will be part of an industry leading and rapidly growing department working on branding and mobile app campaigns, along with other classic performance marketing ads across 5 countries.
- This is a Performance focused role to develop data-driven campaigns that drive exceptional ROI both on a direct basis, as well as longer term brand metrics.
Responsibilities and experience:
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of developing data-driven campaigns that drive exceptional ROI both on a direct basis, as well as longer term brand metrics.
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive installation and engagement of a mobile app.
- Take ownership of the App Performance Marketing and tools such as Appsflyer, Adjust, Annie, or Google Analytics.
- Drive digital branding initiatives, specially on YouTube Video Ads and have a full understanding of the digital branding metrics.
- Have solid knowledge of all performance marketing tactics across multiple advertising channels. (Display / SEM / Paid Social / App).
- Develop, execute and optimise every aspect of paid channels/campaigns (keyword development, ad copywriting, audience segmentation, bid management, budget monitoring, etc.)
- Analyse paid marketing KPIs by channel/campaign and dynamically reallocate the budget to maximize the KPIs.
- Contribute to setting the marketing plan for each country and forecasting targets and KPIs for paid marketing channels.
- Be in constant coordination with all marketing, design & branding teams.
- Provide periodic campaign performance, forecasts and trend data analysis.
Essential - Attitude, Knowledge, Education and Skills:
- Strong analytical skills, from knowledge of tracking tools such as Google Analytics, to understanding the digital marketing and branding KPIs.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing from a technical point of view.
- Very organized, structured.
- Excellent communication skills.
- To have worked on App Performance Marketing and used tools such as Appsflyer, Adjust, Annie, or Google Analytics.
- Positive attitude.
- Very curious and outgoing.