Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
Property Finder is the leading property portal in the Middle East connecting property seekers with agents and brokers. With presence in multiple countries across the region, Property Finder is revolutionising the property journey, offering users comprehensive search facilities covering residential and commercial properties, real estate news, home advice and buying and selling guides, while allowing agents to enjoy access to the region’s largest audience of property seekers. In summary, PropertyFinder is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and we believe we’re still in our early days.
We are backed by leading investors such as General Atlantic famous for having invested in growth companies such as Facebook, Uber, Alibaba and AirBnB to name a few. With the most recent funding round, the Property Finder Group is one of the fastest growing companies in the region.
What you can expect from us
We provide a highly international and collaborative environment, with emphasis on talent and development of employees. Our product teams are truly cross functional - design, engineering, data and product working closely together in building excellent products. This is your opportunity to work with a world class team. Come join us in shaping the future of real estate.
We are looking for incredibly talented Android Developers to join our development team here at Property Finder. We believe in nurturing your talent and we encourage creativity and autonomy where you are free to grow and develop your career in a fun, forward thinking and positive environment.
We expect our developers to be passionate about new technologies and think of creative ways that they could benefit our business. We want our developers to stay current with changes in technologies such as Kotlin, Coroutines + Flow, ViewModel, Compose and internal libraries.
We are big proponents of Agile development methods with small cross-functional teams fully empowered to take an idea from inception and to be able to deliver it fully tested into production with minimal outside disruptions. Because of this you will need to be able to work well with others in your team and be able to contribute meaningful ideas on how to best achieve your objectives and key results.
We are also data-driven, which means we take all of our decisions based on the data (analytics, a/b testing and user research). Having this philosophy means that you can always suggest better ways of doing things, based on data, that we'll be more than happy to try it out.
- In a large tech department, divided in smaller teams, you’ll be in charge of developing new features, as well as refactoring existing projects.
- You need to be able to write clean and scalable code.
- You’ll need to be able to participate in brainstorming sessions and to bring your opinion and experience to the table.
- Proficient with Native Android Development with Kotlin and Java
- Kotlin Coroutines with Flow
- Clean Architecture with MVVM pattern
- Android Architecture Component(ViewModel, Navigation, Room, Paging, Lifecycle)
- Unit Testing (JUnit, Mockito)
- Firebase (AB Testing, RemoteConfig, Crashlytics, Analytics, App distribution, Push Messaging, Dynamic Links)
- Google Maps
- Library publishing, consumption (Artifacts,Maven,etc)
- SOLID, OOP and Design Pattern(GO4) principles
- Strong debug and analytical skills
- Rest API
- UI/UX (Pixel Perfect)
- Material Design
- Dependency Injection experience with tools such as Dagger 2, Hilt
- Continuous Integration
- App Automations/Configurations with Gradle
- Agile Methodology
- Practical Compose knowledge with understanding of Declarative UI
- Google Play APK releasing and Play Console configurations
- Mapbox experience
- Huawei Mobile Services
- Integration Testing
- Automated Testing
- Personal Projects
- Libraries released
- Code Coverage Concepts