Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
● Optimizing the product development process, developing and standardizing best
practices in collaboration with the cross functional team.
● Managing and coordinating which tools the product team uses (communication,
roadmapping, prototyping, user-onboarding, etc).
● Coordinating with product owners to maintain R&D and product backlogs, reporting
delivery schedule changes and expectations to the cross functional team and
● Supporting product managers, UX researchers and designers by organizing and
updating project status, key project data, and maintaining roadmaps.
● Coordinating company strategic initiatives with the product team.
● Facilitating OKR / goal setting for product teams.
● Facilitating market research and data analysis.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related scientific field, or equivalent
● 7+ years of experience in strategy, operations, or product strategy consulting in a
● Ability to align cross functional teams across the organization on common goals.
● Excellent communication, presentation, leadership and stakeholder management
● Ability to provide both structured and creative thinking in a dynamic, evolving, multi
● Excellent ownership and leadership skills in coordinating strategic projects across
multiple teams, driving them to successful conclusions while building strong, lasting
relationships with both internal and (potentially external customers).
● Comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment while driving teams
to complete goals
● Demonstrated ability to break abstract goals into attainable, measurable work items
● Maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills.
● Strong customer focus, ownership, sense of urgency and drive.
● Ability to be an influential member of a highly integrated team composed of both
technical and non-technical members.
● Strong written and verbal English.
● MBA, or Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical related field.
● Experience in software development in one or more general purpose programming
● Experience managing execution and high quality product delivery.
● Arabic speaker.