Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
The Senior Growth Manager, Marketing Technology role is responsible for the execution and planning of Property Finder consumer facing marketing technology platforms and cross functional enablement. This role is integral to weaving the consumer experience into the fabric of our products and brand. This role will support various aspects of product, IT and marketing, across web & mobile app, consumer data, analytics and reporting, tag management and enterprise consumer databases. This role will work closely with a wide range of cross functional stakeholders across the organization to measure the impact of strategies and tactics delivered.
- Execute on customer related marketing products, with an eye to driving efficiencies at scale.
- Optimize & support with integration of the marketing technology stack
- Support with prioritization and governance of projects with cross-functional stakeholders
- Maintain Marketing Technology budget, and customer budgets and reporting back to finance as needed.
- Support marketing initiatives through marketing process automation and reporting on program performance
- Optimize and enhance existing business processes
- Provide insights into data management including; database optimization, data acquisition, audiences, data cleanliness & integrity within CRM/CLM & Marketing Automation databases
- Build collaborative relationships with cross-functional stakeholders to improve data collection & alignment for systems & processes
- Share functional knowledge related to day-to-day management of the marketing tech stack
- Build and manager a team of Martech experts
Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ years in marketing automation systems & process design in classified listing / start-up based industry ideal
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools - salesforce, adobe, oracle, mailchimp, tealium - desirable.
- Experience working with Agile development teams
- Experience with Digital ad based technology a plus
- Experience with marketing & CRM tools from Salesforce, AWS, or other enterprise platforms preferred
- Experience with analytics tools (GA), tag management platforms (Tealium/GTM) and enterprise marketing automation platforms or CDP’s
- Strong ability to support large and complex marketing platform implementation programs
- Ability to conceptualize complex business requirements, campaign structures, & data flow between automation platforms & CRM/System Integrators
- Sound knowledge of email marketing best practices to maintain list health, ensure high deliverability, etc.
- Understanding of ad-tech.
- Data-driven thinker and problem solver
- Comfortable working with business, product, technology, and marketing stakeholders
- Ability to think quickly and critically on a broad range of marketing technology and digital technology topics across various verticals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with senior leaders (monthly) and C-level executives (periodically)
- Professional attitude and service orientation; team player
- Understand the legal requirements surrounding global consumer data and privacy legislation
- Analytical approach to decision making to achieve real-time performance optimization
- Strong time management skills, with a keen ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines, and adjust priorities based on ever changing business needs