Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
This position offers the right candidate an opportunity to join an ambitious, international and rapidly expanding company with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
The role is based in Dubai HQ where the mindset of trust and autonomy creates an efficiency-driven culture with significant independence to impact the position and ultimately the performance of Property Finder and its brand position.
The candidate is expected to work on mainly on Performance Marketing, but to also have strong knowledge of branding campaigns and mobile app campaigns.
The candidate will cover digital marketing activities in 5 countries.
Responsibilities and experience:
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of developing data-driven campaigns that drive exceptional ROI both on a direct basis, as well as longer term brand metrics.
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive installation and engagement of a mobile app.
- Take ownership of the App Performance Marketing and tools such as Appsflyer, Adjust, Annie, or Google Analytics.
- Drive digital branding initiatives, specially on YouTube Video Ads and have a full understanding of the digital branding metrics.
- Have solid knowledge of all performance marketing tactics across multiple advertising channels. (Display / SEM / Paid Social / App).
- Develop, execute and optimise every aspect of paid channels/campaigns (keyword development, ad copywriting, audience segmentation, bid management, budget monitoring, etc.)
- Analyse paid marketing KPIs by channel/campaign and dynamically reallocate the budget to maximize the KPIs.
- Contribute to setting the marketing plan for each country and forecasting targets and KPIs for paid marketing channels.
- Be in constant coordination with all marketing, design & branding teams.
- Provide periodic campaign performance, forecasts and trend data analysis.
Essential - Attitude, Knowledge, Education and Skills:
- Strong analytical skills, from knowledge of tracking tools such as Google Analytics, to understanding the digital marketing and branding KPIs.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing from a technical point of view.
- Very organized, structured.
- Excellent communication skills.
- To have worked on App Performance Marketing and used tools such as Appsflyer, Adjust, Annie, or Google Analytics.
- Positive attitude.
- Very curious and outgoing.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge:
- International experience and understands the structure of big companies.
- Knows how to think out of the box to tackle problems and find smart solutions.
Which channels will I focus on the most?
- Mainly on Perfomance Marketiing, but also on Branding, such as YouTube Ads along with Mobile App Installs.
How big is the growth team?
- The growth team consists of 24 people, (14 nationalities) and they’re based in Egypt and UAE.
Do you work with agencies / freelancers?
- No, we cover all marketing channels in-house.
Where will I be based?
- You’ll be based in Dubai HQ.
Who will I report to?
- Ahmed Elfiky, HQ Head of Growth
If the candidate asks any technical questions:
- The next stage in the process is talking to our Head of Growth who will be the best person to answer all your technical / marketing questions.
Who are the internal stakeholders for this position that I’ll be liaising with?
- All of the digital marketing team, along with the design and product team. You’ll also be in touch with our account managers in Google / Facebook / Snap / Tiktok.. etc.
Is this a newly crafted role or a replacement?
- That is a new role to support our ambitious growth plans.
What is the future / growth for this role?
- We have a number of levels for the growth department, from Manager to Senior Manager, all the way to the VP of Growth.
Where does this position sit in the growth team's org structure?
- This role is currently right under the head of department.
What is the interview process for this position?
- Screening call, Interview with head of department, case study and potentially another round with the VP of Growth.