Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
To play a key role in supporting the Property Finder Egypt fast growing pace and to unlock potential growth opportunities.
● Create and maintain relationships with service providers, including banking institutions
● Minimum Bachelor Degree in Finance, CPA/ACCA.
● Minimum 5-7 year of experience in a similar role
● Strong knowledge of IFRS and Egypt local GAAP accounting.
● In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices.
● Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
● An analytical mind with a strategic ability.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Proficient in the use of MS office and financial management software. (experience in NetSuite is a plus)
● Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
● Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
● Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects
● Data beats opinions
● Don’t confuse motion with progress
● Failure is success if we learn from it
● People over pixels