Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
We are a fast-paced digital business with big plans for growth, operating as market leader in three of the six markets we operate in. The Sales Director plays a key role within the business and has full budget responsibility in the UAE. The Sales Director has responsibility for ensuring sales best-practice strategy, process and standards are implemented and adhered to in UAE to achieve revenue goals.
The Sales Director will have a proven track record running high-performing digital sales teams and have solid leadership experience within a B2B business. The role is based In the UAE, with responsibility for approximately 35 FTE, managing both Account Management and Business Development channels.
The successful candidate will be responsible for setting and implementing sales management best-practice standards in order to achieve revenue goals and drive high performance across the team.
There is a great deal of autonomy in this client facing role and the position is only suitable for candidates who possess excellent communication, strategic thinking, team management, analytical and time management skills.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Achieve revenue, ARPA and KPI targets
- Create and maintain a positive, competitive culture to drive high-performance
- Ensure all leaders are managing performance of all commercial activities through Salesforce with clear KPI metrics and have a clear plan for incremental improvement.
- Conduct regular 121’s with Sales Managers to support their development and drive results
- Attract, develop and retain the best talent within the Commercial team
- Build trusted and lasting relationships with all customers, forming close business relationships with Key Account decision makers
- Contribution to and Implementation of group commercial strategy including packaging & pricing and other tactical sales initiatives in order to achieve company goals with key objectives to accelerate growth
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and collaborate with Marketing, Product, Tech, Finance and Pre Sales teams to align on anything affecting our customers or sales performance
- Work closely with HR to ensure a clear plan for development of talent in the Sales team
- Contribution to target build, KPI’s and commission schemes in line with P&L requirements
- Present to CCO regularly and provide forecasts & performance reports for the wider business
- Have an extensive knowledge of the real estate industry with a detailed knowledge of all competitors including their strategy and pricing models
- Work closely with Commercial Finance to set budgets and re-forecast.
- Proven experience as Sales Director or similar role in a B2B environment
- Proven experience in sales and managing relationships with key clients
- In-depth understanding of running digital classified businesses
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities