Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
The role is based in Cairo, but reporting to the central team in Dubai HQ where the mindset of trust and autonomy creates an efficiency-driven culture with significant independence to impact the position and ultimately the performance of Property Finder and its brand position.
The candidate is expected to work on branding campaigns and mobile app campaigns, along with other classic performance marketing ads.
The candidate will cover digital marketing activities in 5 countries, hand-in-hand with the HQ team in Dubai as it is a central role.
Responsibilities and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of developing data-driven campaigns that drive exceptional ROI both on a direct basis, as well as longer term brand metrics.
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive installation and engagement of a mobile app.
- Take ownership of the App Performance Marketing and tools such as Appsflyer, Adjust, Annie, or Google Analytics.
- Drive digital branding initiatives, specially on YouTube Video Ads and have a full understanding of the digital branding metrics.
- Have solid knowledge of all performance marketing tactics across multiple advertising channels. (Display / SEM / Paid Social / App).
- Develop, execute and optimise every aspect of paid channels/campaigns (keyword development, ad copywriting, audience segmentation, bid management, budget monitoring, etc.)
- Analyse paid marketing KPIs by channel/campaign and dynamically reallocate the budget to maximize the KPIs.
- Contribute to setting the marketing plan for each country and forecasting targets and KPIs for paid marketing channels.
- Be in constant coordination with all marketing, design & branding teams.
- Provide periodic campaign performance, forecasts and trend data analysis.
Essential - Attitude, Knowledge, Education and Skills:
- Strong analytical skills, from knowledge of tracking tools such as Google Analytics, to understanding the digital marketing and branding KPIs.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing from a technical point of view.
- Very organized, structured.
- Excellent communication skills.
- To have worked on App Performance Marketing and used tools such as Appsflyer, Adjust, Annie, or Google Analytics.
- Positive attitude.
- Very curious and outgoing.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge:
- International experience and understands the structure of big companies.
- Knows how to think out of the box to tackle problems and find smart solutions.