Proper is a modern sleep wellness company with a purpose. We’re on a mission to help Americans get better sleep, and therefore better health, grounding all we do in truth, science, and data. We understand the complexity of factors affecting one’s sleep and have created the most personalized and holistic solution to help consumers achieve long-term sleep health.
Proper offers a line of Ph.D. developed, evidence-based natural sleep formulations to address consumers’ unique needs and digital tools & expert sleep coaching from board-certified health & wellness coaches.
We were launched in the summer of 2020 by an incredible founding team from some of the world’s most loved and respected tech, CPG, and healthcare brands. A world-class group of sleep scientists and physicians advises us from the Duke School of Medicine, the Stanford School of Sleep Medicine, the Mayo Clinic, and more.
About the Role
We are recruiting a Winter/Spring 2022 intern to help us expand Proper’s offerings to a deeper network of credentialed health professionals. You will be responsible for establishing and executing on a strategy to expand Proper’s distribution to naturopathic doctors, integrative health practices, and other strategic channel partners. We believe this channel will offer us the opportunity to provide wellness professionals with a better sleep solution for their patients and clients, and meaningfully grow Proper’s adoption through offline channels.
- Create a powerful, trusting relationship with wellness professionals and practices
- Help develop outreach strategy, content, and outbound lead process
- Prospect new accounts through a combination of email, phone call, and other sales channels
- Manage pipeline through purchase order submission
- Share feedback and work with the data and customer insights team to track outcomes
- Plan, coordinate and assist in promoting Proper at health conferences
- Be an ambassador for Proper Sleep and embody our values in each interaction
- MBA Candidate
- Experience in sales and ability to prospect and close new business
- Highly organized and personable with a genuine desire to help improve people’s health
- Stellar communication skills, including active listening skills and empathy that shines through your phone, email and video presence
- We are a remote first company. You can live anywhere in the U.S. with the ability to work EST or PST hours.
- Ability to attend a conference in the NY area subject to local and state health regulations
- Competitive incentive-based compensation ranging from $75-$200 per new account
- Course credit available