Propel's hiring needs evolve and change quickly, and we always want passionate people joining our team. Fill out our application so that you can remain top of mind for new roles as they open.

Apply for this Job

* Required

resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Demographic Questions
At Propel, we believe that an environment that is diverse, inclusive, and equitable drives us towards the best product and business decisions that allow us to effectively and consciously serve our mission and our users. As a social enterprise, we also recognize that caring about DEI is quite simply the right thing to do. 

The people that use our products are diverse in many ways - gender, age, race, sexual orientation, religion, disability status, and more. We explicitly aim to reflect that with our team composition, though we aren’t there yet. That’s why we are actively working to make sure our job descriptions are inclusive, our sourcing nets are widely cast, and our interview process is equitable and fair to all.

We particularly value those with lived experiences around financial hardship and safety net programs. While people from all backgrounds can contribute to Propel’s mission, we know that those who come from the communities we serve have an incredibly powerful and unique perspective.

Your responses will be used (in aggregate only) to help us identify areas of improvement in our process. Your responses will not be associated with your specific application and will not in any way be used in the hiring decision.
I identify my gender as: *

I identify as transgender (select one): (Select one) *

I identify my sexual orientation as: *

I identify my ethnicity as (mark all that apply): *

Veteran Status (select one): *

I have a physical disability (select one): (Select one) *

I am a caretaker of children (select one): (Select one) *

How would you describe the socioeconomic background you grew up in? *

Please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.