#CareersThatKickSaas! ProntoForms is looking for a skilled Technical Support Analyst who shares our passion for continuous improvement and can seize opportunities to make a positive difference. We are fast-paced and share a “can do” mindset, where everyone supports the common goal of customer experience.
This isn’t your typical inbound technical support environment. Our teams focus is put on the customer experience vs. shaving a minute off our average call time or how many emails we can send per hour. As part of the support team you will be working with some of the fastest growing areas in tech. This includes cloud platforms (AWS), mobile apps (iOS, Android, Windows 10), and many other SaaS product integrations.
We're a tight knit team where no one fails alone. On this team you will receive training, mentoring, and support with both technical and customer management skills. The skillset gained by working on the customer support team does not go unnoticed here at ProntoForms. We value the tremendous amount of product knowledge and customer management experience that one gains while being part of this support team. Along with more senior positions within support, members of our team have moved into product management, implementation services, quality assurance, and finance.
About the role:
We’re a small but growing team tasked with delivering an awesome customer experience in automating their business processes. You’ll support folks of all level of technical abilities, from IT administrators, office admins, to field service workers. The topics vary considerably, and every day will offer new challenges where you’ll encounter something different. Given the wide range of technical issues, the most important aspect of the role is to be open to learning new things, willing to roll up your sleeves to configure and test issues, think outside the box to find creative solutions, and to have strong fundamental troubleshooting abilities.
Some must haves:
- Fluent in English and Spanish, both verbal and written;
- A positive attitude, great sense of humor, and ability to build rapport with our customers;
- Excellent customer service skills - ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive, and resourceful;
- Ability to convey technical jargon in a wide-array of syntax from beginner level users to developers;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues
- Ability to periodically work evenings and weekends based on a set schedule.
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional technical troubleshooting abilities including log analysis
- Ability to ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
Some nice to haves:
- Previous experience in a customer service role or technical support;
- Experience or capability to work with data formats like JSON, XML, and CSV;
- Knowledge of various mobile platforms - iOS, Android, Windows.
Some extra benefits:
- Virtual and in person company-wide & team social events
- Virtual extracurricular activity groups
- ProntoFit + ProntoProductivity yearly allowance
- Great time off benefits (4 weeks of vacation + ProntoMe days)
- Flexible work hours
The perfect fit is someone who possesses fantastic troubleshooting skills, is interested in learning new products and technologies, and is driven to help customers succeed. If you are looking for the opportunity to embrace and be part of a truly unique company culture, this KickSaaS opportunity might just be for you!
Please Note: Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees, as well as candidates. Given ongoing COVID concerns, new employees are being onboarded remotely; however, our Flexible Work Policy allows for both in-office and remote work (position-dependent).