#CareersThatKickSaas! ProntoForms Finance team is growing and looking for an experienced and calculated Accounting Analyst to join the team. Reporting to the Controller, in this role, you will be responsible for maintaining the accounting systems and company transactions. If you are detail oriented, love numbers, working cross collaboratively with different teams and want to assist in our company growth, we want to hear from you!
- Record and Pay vendor invoices while ensuring they are accurate and process approvals are completed
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing of taxes and remittances.
- Process payroll (Canada & US)
- Bank reconciliations
- Foreign exchange adjustments
- Employee expense reporting
- Assist with month-end reconciliations
- HST/QST VAT reconciliations
- Record and Maintain corporate credit cards
- Support the audit process
- Assist with other projects and duties as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Strong organizational skill and attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy with exceptional follow up skills
- Good understanding of basic bookkeeping, reconciliations and accounts payable/receivable principles.
- Basic financial/accounting concepts
- Demonstrates analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel
- Experience with Ceridian PowerPay and NetSuite is considered an asset.
Some extra benefits:
- Virtual and in person company-wide & team social events
- Virtual extracurricular activity groups
- ProntoFit + ProntoProductivity yearly allowance
- Great time off benefits (4 weeks of vacation + ProntoMe days)
- Flexible work hours
If you are looking for the opportunity to embrace and be part of a truly unique company culture, this KickSaaS opportunity might just be for you!
Please Note: Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees, as well as candidates. Given ongoing COVID concerns, new employees are being onboarded remotely; however, our Flexible Work Policy allows for both in-office and remote work (position-dependent).