Promoboxx is the only retail marketing platform, powered by brands. With Promoboxx, national manufacturing brands connect, manage, and market through their entire retail channel to engage consumers, extend brand reach, and increase local sales. We are proud to partner with leading brands -- including Chevrolet, Trek Bicycles, New Balance, and The North Face -- and with over 3 million retailer campaigns launched, we are transforming the way retailers and brands market together at the local level. Promoboxx is rapidly expanding, and we are looking for the next great engineer to join our team!
We are looking for a Tech Lead who will lead efforts for an engineering team and partner with Product Management to drive our roadmap. Although at its core this is a technical position, strong intrapersonal skills are a must. You will constantly be challenged to find and document creative solutions to business problems. You will need to switch readily between coaching team members, balancing quality and delivery, and pushing back on scope creep.
What you’ll do:
- Own the UI/UX design, development, testing, and operations of a portion of our product.
- Collaborate with business owners across Promoboxx to plan milestones and coordinate delivery for new features and functionality.
- Be the primary point of contact for your team with engineering leadership Report to Director of Engineering
- Be involved at a whiteboard and code level with your product and your
Who you are:
- You are a strong communicator with a history of partnership with product management, designers, and developers to drive results for the organization
- You are organized and take responsibility for everything from planning to delivery
- You enjoy taking on direct reports and HR responsibility including reviews and hiring
- You can balance when to invest in automation and testing code and when to leverage people
- You find ways to measure your team’s delivery and quality and drive transparency
- You are an expert in one of our core technologies and have the aptitude to learn others
- You have familiarity with AWS services and infrastructure
Bonus Points For:
- Management experience
- Compassionate and Collaborative spirit
- Creative Problem solver
What Promoboxx Can Offer You:
- Competitive salary, health benefits, stock options, and a 401K match program
- Flexible PTO for vacation, as well as sick days when you need them most
- Employee rewards program and other professional development opportunities
- An open, collaborative work environment with an amazing team and experienced leadership to help you succeed and grow
- Cold brew coffee, soda, and snacks to help fuel your day
Promoboxx is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.