We are focused on Good Living for the Greater Good. This means providing a true sense of home and belonging for our Neighbors and Prometheans and giving our time and resources to bring positive change locally and beyond. It also means supporting you in your career goals with the very best working experience, and that starts with us having fun in the work we do together.
YOUR ROLE AND IMPACT
Some companies call them “Leasing Agents” or “Leasing Consultants,” but at Prometheus our Senior Neighbor Ambassadors do so much more. As a Senior Neighbor Ambassador, you have at least one year of experience in a property management leasing role and you are looking for that next step of responsibility to coach and lead the leasing team. In this role at Birch Pointe Apartments in Beaverton, OR, your position is a blend of:
- Customer Service - Simply put, it's your job to make sure our Neighbors feel at HOME, ridiculously well-cared for and genuinely proud to live in our Neighborhoods. You will support Neighbor escalations, coach the leasing team on customer service, and show our Neighbors tomorrow matters.
- Sales - You make renting easy. Before community members become Neighbors, they are Future Neighbors, and you are there to guide them through our Ultimate Leasing Experience. You also support the leasing team with closing and train new team members.
- Administration - Whether it's creating delinquency reports, preparing rental agreements, or posting apartment ads, you'll learn how to master the operations of property management.
- Leadership - You are the go to coach for the leasing team and help support the management team with projects and initiatives.
As you can tell, you'll be busy, but our Senior Neighbor Ambassadors love that. Every day brings something a little different and challenges you to grow in new ways. You'll be empowered to solve problems by indulging your creativity and be supported by others who love to do the same. So if you're passionate about people and are looking for the right next step opportunity in your leasing career journey, then come take that step with us.
- Your Experience - Prometheans come from all walks of life and from all over the globe. We’re also very diverse in that we hire talent with experience in other industries and who bring different skill sets and ideas to our company. You should bring a passion for working in a customer service, sales and marketing environment and have at lease 1 year of leasing experience at a property management company.
- Your Cultural Traits - Although we’re a highly dispersed organization by the nature of our business, our Prometheans are strongly united by our Purpose, Mission and our Cultural Traits. These are the defining characteristics of a Promethean: Team Oriented, Communicator, Entrepreneurial, Passionate, Self-Starter, Creative, Principled, and Brand Ambassador.
- Your Education - A High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Working Weekends - Our Neighborhoods are busiest on the weekends, so that's when we need you there. Your schedule will include regular days off that fall between Monday through Friday. Of course, we still want you to take vacation time, and come back refreshed and relaxed. We offer great vacation perks, including your birthday!
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We offer a variety of benefits that take compensation well beyond a paycheck. This includes traditional benefits and benefits you might not expect or know about, such as:
- 100% Paid Benefits (you read that right, Prometheus pays 100% of healthcare, vision, and dental insurance premiums for all Prometheans and their families)
- Paid volunteer time
- Housing discounts
- 401(K) matching
- Tuition reimbursement
- 12 paid holidays, including your birthday!
Learn more about these and other perks of being a Promethean by exploring our full Benefits Guide.
Want to learn more? Check out our video from our fabulous leasing team!
Prometheus is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.