We are focused on Good Living for the Greater Good. This means providing a true sense of home and belonging for our Neighbors and Prometheans and giving our time and resources to bring positive change locally and beyond. It also means supporting you in your career goals with the very best working experience, and that starts with us having fun in the work we do together.
YOUR ROLE AND IMPACT
Our Commercial team is looking for an experienced Commercial Portfolio Manager to lead our South Bay and Peninsula teams and to manage our commercial assets. This person will focus on people management and development as well as creating strong revenue growth and providing a quality environment for our tenants and Prometheans alike.
- People Leader – You will be managing a small team and are responsible for recruiting, onboarding, scheduling, training, development, and evaluation as aligned with company standards. You will be expected to provide strong leadership and maintain a positive and rewarding working environment. As a leader you will also be responsible for maintaining positive relationships with tenants and promote a cohesive and collaborative relationship with listing agents across the portfolio.
- Leasing - You will be expected to participate in the leasing process and maintain a good relationship with our brokers, reviewing LOI's and providing recommendations to our tenants (preparing financials for new leases and renewals). You will also manage tenant improvements, working closely with our contractors to meet the collective goals of our tenants and ownership. As part of our creative environment you will be expected to see the leasing process through TI's and move in.
- Property Management - You will be responsible for physical property inspections to ensure compliance with company standards, establish and maintain tenant relationships to ensure best in class response to concerns, partner with contractors and building engineers on repair and maintenance needs to ensure a prompt response to maintenance issues, as well as maintaining contracted vendor relationships, contract review, and maintenance completion.
- Financial Administration – You will be responsible for the annual budgeting process and financial review to ensure alignment with ownership objectives, work closely with property accountants to ensure on time accounting deliverables, partner closely with property managers on mid-year forecast/annual estimate/CAM reconciliations, provide financial analysis for new leases and renewals, and review of monthly operating statements, accounts receivable, vendor/contractor invoices.
Sure, there is a lot on your plate, but you are the type of person who is looking for a job that will challenge you in new ways and provide you with the opportunity to grow. So if you are passionate about people and want to transform your property management job into a career, we invite you to take that step with us and call Prometheus your HOME.
- Your Experience - Minimum of eight (8) years in CRE industry, with a minimum of four (4) years in a supervisory role. Demonstrated ability to supervisor others positively and effectively.
- Your Education - A Bachelor’s degree is preferred and a high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Industry knowledge - Firm understanding of leasing concepts and ability to partner with broker to oversee leasing activity for property.
- Communication – Strong written and verbal ability to communicate effectively to tenants, vendors, contractor, brokers, and interdepartmental to convey team goals. Firm understanding of leasing concepts and ability to partner with broker to oversee leasing activity for the property.
- Relationships - Proven ability to build and maintain partnerships with internal and external stakeholders as well as focusing on finding creative solutions.
- Your Cultural Traits - Although we’re a highly dispersed organization by the nature of our business, our Prometheans are strongly united by our Purpose, Mission and our Cultural Traits. These are the defining characteristics of a Promethean: Team Oriented, Communicator, Entrepreneurial, Passionate, Self-Starter, Creative, Principled, and Brand Ambassador.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We offer a variety of benefits that take compensation well beyond a paycheck. This includes traditional benefits and benefits you might not expect or know about, such as:
- 100% Paid Benefits (you read that right, Prometheus pays 100% of healthcare, vision, and dental insurance premiums for all Prometheans and their families)
- Paid volunteer time
- Housing discounts
- 401(K) matching
- Tuition reimbursement
- 12 paid holidays, including your birthday!
Learn more about these and other perks of being a Promethean by exploring our full Benefits Guide.
Prometheus is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.