Projé, Inc. is a woman-owned, consulting firm providing advisory consulting services, project management, and analytical business resources in the health care industry. As a trusted advisor, Projé provides the knowledge, skills, and leadership to help clients achieve their goals.
Projé offers a strong team centered culture, focused on meeting project deliverables with excellence.
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Sr. Python Developer. As a Sr. Python Developer, your role is to co-design, build, test, and implement software solutions. You’ll be involved, and collaborate in, with projects that require strong communication skills, problem-solving skills, and analytical skills. We are looking for an individual who thinks outside the box, is passionate about innovation, challenges the status quo, and has high energy levels. You’ll be part of a highly dynamic, high achieving team.
- Can develop code in agile sprints
- Can work with globally distributed team members'
- Is focused on ultimately supporting the needs of patients, i.e., IT's customer's customers
- Contribute and collaborate with the agile team, constantly experimenting with new tools and solutions
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and systems
- Willing to travel occasionally if required
Key Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience building software solutions using Python (Django or other framework)
- 2+ years of front-end development using React.js preferred, Angular or Vue.js
- Experience with GraphQL frameworks such as Apollo or Relay
- Experience in building applications with SQL as well as building stored procedures
- Experience with build tools such as Docker
- Demonstrated experience creating and maintaining automation tests like cypress, jest or pyunit
- Able to mentor other team members, lead and own ideas & initiatives
- A positive mindset – collaborative and can-do attitude
- Agile Development Experience
- Experience and Knowledge of AWS and/or Azure and automating infrastructure
- Health Plan/Payer systems development experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field.
Competitive pay and bonuses
Excellent benefits (medical, dental, vision)
401K with percentage company match
Paid holidays and vacation days