ProjectManager is an award-winning project management software company that is transforming how businesses get work done. Our work management SaaS solutions enable world-class collaboration for thousands of customers globally, with tools for project planning, workflow management, resource management and time tracking across the entire work lifecycle. ProjectManager is simple enough for anyone to use, yet powerful enough for managers to make data-driven decisions and for businesses to manage projects of all levels of complexity. Organizations such as NASA, Avis and the University of Washington rely on our software to manage their teams, their projects, and do amazing things together. ProjectManager is headquartered in Austin, with offices in Auckland, Seattle, and other great cities across the globe.
It all begins with our users. We believe in designing software that our customers love to use. Our user-driven design & product philosophy helps us stay true to that vision in order to build intuitive interactions and powerful features that help our customers succeed in their projects, improve their work, get organized and do amazing things.
And that’s where you come in.
ProjectManager.com is looking for an experienced Senior UX Product Designer to join our growing Product team. As the UX Designer, you will have the opportunity to design engaging and intuitive experiences for customers on our SaaS web and mobile platforms. Our ideal candidate will be able to drive key design initiatives through every stage of the product lifecycle, from discovery to design to development. You will be tasked with designing interactions, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and user interfaces that delight that meet our business needs and delight our users. You will be a vital contributor to the overall product vision and strategy, working closely with our highly collaborative and cross-functional teams. This position reports directly to the VP of Product.
- Drive design decisions based on product/business goals, user insights, and competitive analysis
- Create and iterate design solutions via wireframes, high fidelity and interactive prototypes for our web and mobile apps
- Define and optimize information hierarchy through font sizes, colors, styles, spacing between visual elements for our information-heavy UI
- Evolve our design system for consistent UX across our web and mobile apps
- Collaborate closely with our product, engineering, and other cross-functional teams and stakeholders throughout the design and development cycle
- 5+ years of UX experience designing responsive web and native mobile applications with a portfolio of launched work
- Willingness to take ownership of design initiatives, including scheduling & leading design reviews with stakeholders
- Strong ability to effectively communicate design solution and processes
- Ability to bring your designs to life with prototypes
- Expert knowledge of industry tools for the entire design lifecycle, such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc
- You enjoy and have experience working cross functionally
- You crave opportunities to engage in and have experience with user research and user-validation
- You embrace feedback and like to iterate collaboratively
- Super talented team who values hard work, success, and fun :)
- 100% company paid employee premiums for medical, dental, & vision
- Flexible and generous PTO + sick days
- 401(k) retirement plan + company match, AD&D + life insurance
- Company-sponsored HSA account for medical expenses
- Access to company sponsored mental health and wellness partnerships
- Paid parental leave for all new parents
- Work / life balance
- Flexibility on work location - full support for hybrid working model