Project Farma (PF) is the leading advanced therapy technical operations consulting company in the life science industry. We consult in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and gene and cell therapy industries providing cGMP and industry best practices to our clients. We are an industry leader in providing project management, validation, engineering, quality/compliance, and consulting services to support finding ground-breaking treatments and solutions. Our clients include early-stage startups, established life science companies and CMOs / CROs. Our family-oriented culture strives to develop and leverage your interpersonal skills and technical experience for long term success.
Project Farma is a wholly owned subsidiary of Precision Medicine Group, LLC, a leading global life sciences company with over 2,000 employees headquartered in Bethesda, MD.
Marketing Communications Lead
Project Farma is looking for a qualified cross-functional candidate to join its Marketing Team as Marketing Communications Lead. Our department produces quality work to support marketing efforts for Project Farma and its clients.
Project Farma is a matrixed organization where reporting relationships are set up as a grid with multiple leaders impacting and supporting each Team Member’s success. The Marketing Communications Lead will work collaboratively with the Marketing Manager and other departments. The Marketing Communications Lead will be responsible for ideating and creating strong branded materials while also owning multiple marketing initiatives.
At a high level, the Marketing Communications Lead will help ensure precise development and execution of extraordinary communications in support of Project Farma’s business goals. The Marketing Communications Lead will be instrumental in driving the rethinking and reimagining of how Project Farma communicates to its team, businesses, and consumers. These activities include implementing strategic B2B and B2C marketing initiatives to support the annual strategy, collateral creation, promotional activities, strategic partnerships, social media, content management and analytical reporting.
This role will be cross-functional in its ability to assist in any additional high priority administrative tasks or duties.
Expectations include but are not limited to:
- Marketing Activities & Communications
- Assist in managing existing vendor relations and partnerships
- Facilitate the implementation of new Project Farma resources (white papers,
case studies, on-demand videos)
- Manage the internal and external distribution of all marketing materials and updates
- Support efforts all marketing activities including regular communication and coordination between departments, creative team, and content team.
- Maintain and update all marketing events calendars and shared cloud trackers for each business line and coordinate with Corporate all required resources for marketing activities
- Support the creation of social media activity (scheduling, copy proofing, and post approvals) for all Project Farma channels
- Build strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry thought leaders, creative agencies, and vendors
- Exhibit effective project management and communication with the Marketing Department and respond to all queries in an organized and timely manner
- Event/Campaign Support
- Participate in events (virtual and in-person) (examples: conferences, webinars, trainings, etc.), and provide support with all event stakeholders (business leads, sales, marketing, as well as third party vendors and event organizers) during the event planning process.
- Help plan and coordinate additional events outside of the conference, such as a cocktail event for the sales team and key contacts.
- Day of event support and on-call responsibilities may be necessary
- Reporting & Metrics Tracking
- Assist in compiling reports on conference leads/ROI, as well as website and CRM metrics as needed
- Assist in creating and distribute post-event report-outs and event overviews.
- Research & Innovation
- Conduct ongoing industry and competitive research, both in person and online, to ensure that Project Farma’s initiatives and communication are state-of-the-art and utilizing all appropriate resources, technologies, and best practices.
- Collaborate with the Project Farma teams on new innovations in storytelling, branding, and messaging
- Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or another relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience in a MarCom/Communications-focused position
- Strong copywriting skills with attention to detail for proper grammar
- Strong project management, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Willing, able, and motivated to support outside the job function as needed
- A solution-driven attitude and strong communication skills to navigate projects across multiple workstreams and multi-disciplinary teams
- A robust understanding of relevant social media platforms and Microsoft Applications
- Additional Preferences
- Exhibit strong skills in both design ideation and execution, owning the conceptualization of design and campaign efforts Display an expert understanding of Adobe design software (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and more) to ideate and implement strong imagery and branding for all print collateral and digital media
- Understanding of webinar best practices and tech platforms such as Zoom and Teams,
- Understanding of or experience in the life-science, pharmaceutical, or biotechnology space
- Understanding/Experience with WordPress and/or other UI/UX platforms
- Experienced in Salesforce, HubSpot or other customer relationship management (CRM) tools
In return for your skills, knowledge, and passion, Project Farma offers a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Aggressive bonus structure to reward your commitment
- Paid Time Off
- Company laptop
- Continuing education (internal and external)
- Health Insurance
- 401k plan with company match
If offered employment, you will be asked to undergo a background check in accordance with local law/regulations.
Job Type: Full-time