We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies whose main goal is to make the infamous Marketing Flywheel spin. Therefore, brands focus on creating an exceptional customer experience for every single customer while at the same time allocating their marketing budgets to the right activities. The smart leveraging of customer data is the key to achieve this.
What will keep you challenged?
- Leading and building a healthy, happy, and performing team that is aligned to the company strategy and goals. Recruit and onboard new engineers, develop talent with a coaching mindset and take on ownership for the team’s OKRs
- Driving and supporting architecture and code reviews
- Driving engineering culture by strengthening a culture of ownership, autonomy and inclusivity and further developing the approach to collaboration, knowledge sharing and continuous learning
- Taking responsibility for the software development process and ensuring together with Product Management that the delivery process works smoothly
- Taking on technology leadership across the organization and enabling your team to deliver scalable, maintainable, secure and performant products
- Cassandra, Kafka, Flink, Spark
- Elasticsearch, Solr
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years of experience in a people leadership role and passion for people’s success, their personal and professional development
- Proven track record of building teams that focus on impact and technical excellence
- Several years of experience developing microservices within the Java ecosystem
- Being a sStrong communicator and enjoying collaboration with various stakeholders
- Excellent English language skills
- Understanding of data modeling, algorithms and data transformation techniques
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Opportunity to play an active role in the transition phase from a start-up to a scale-up and quickly take on more responsibility
- Working with a state-of-the-art tech stack on cool and challenging problems
- Well equipped and modern offices in Berlin and Hamburg as well as 90% remote working policy
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
- Public Transport Subsidy
- Urban Sport Club Membership Subsidy
- Regular team lunches and team events to network with colleagues outside of work
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.