We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, an e-commerce platform and a European leader in their industry. They are a very successful and grown-up company, with their headquarters in Germany, but acting internationally. While their focus is B2C, they have started to tackle B2B in the last few years as well.
What will keep you challenged?
- Driving and leading the next generation of our ecommerce platform, working with teams and stakeholders across the organization to build an exceptional user experience
- Planting and fostering a strong product and innovation culture throughout the organisation
- Creating and owning the product roadmap, driven by a deep understanding of our customers, and align it with our stakeholders as well as key goal metrics for the business
- Building and enabling a strong product team to execute on the product roadmap
- Identifying new innovation and growth opportunities and creation of measurable impact
- Acting as an advocate for our customers and their needs
- Inspire and push creativity in your teams and across the organization, challenge established thinking and the status quo
- Driving an effective collaboration between the engineering and commercial teams
- Acting as a leader within the company, be part of the management team
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 10+ years of proven, relevant experience in ecommerce product management
- Strong portfolio of published products and projects, successful track record
- Experience in a start-up or scale-up environment
- Ability to attract, hire, and motivate a top notch product team
- Fast thinker who can iterate quickly and get things done
- Analytical and data driven: Desire to build features that have an impact
- Consequent prioritization to make sense of the continuous flow of ideas and requests for product changes
- Proven obsession with user experience
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills
- Fluency in English (German skills are a plus, but not a must)
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a bias for action and a can-do attitude
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities, getting your own company bike, and a special deal for fitness studios
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.