We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, an e-commerce platform and a European leader in their industry. They are a very successful and grown-up company, with their headquarters in Germany, but acting internationally. While their focus is B2C, they have started to tackle B2B in the last few years as well.
What will keep you challenged?
- Technical leadership: education and training of process users
- Documentation, monitoring and auditing of B2B processes
- Requirements gathering with stakeholders
- Planning and requesting financial and human resources necessary for process/task fulfillment
- Define measures, lead implementation: Formation and coordination of cross-functional project teams for process optimization
- Establish process controlling: define process goals based on B2B requirements, monitor achievement of process goals
- Represent B2B business process to third parties
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Degree in (business) informatics with several years of experience in requirements engineering.
- Ideally a corresponding certification (e.g. IREB "Certified Professional of Requirements Engineering")
- Relevant experience in the eCommerce environment with ideally experience in the B2B environment
- Knowledge of e-commerce relevant systems and their interrelationships: webshop, ERP, PIM, CRM
- Able to work under pressure with a high degree of personal responsibility, initiative and commitment
- Creating a constructive and positive climate when developing and implementing solutions
- Analytical thinking and equipped with strong communication skills
- Ability to formulate precisely and appropriately in English, German is a plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities, getting your own company bike, and a special deal for fitness studios
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.