We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which is located in Stuttgart and provides an online platform where customers can connect with manufacturers in the metal industry. They combine many years of experience in metalworking with cutting-edge information technology. Their digital platform enables metalworking businesses and their customers to save costs, streamline processes, and gain a new level of efficiency and productivity.
What will keep you challenged?
- Improving our order management system, aiming to bring to operators orders that need attention and specific actions.
- Enable data flows and leverage data to increasingly automate processes, such as logistics, credit checks, invoicing, payment, aiming to process orders with “no-touch”
- Liaise with Operations, Supply, and Finance to prioritize the right initiatives and guarantee the best solutions are being built.
- Driving relevant KPIs, understand stakeholders pain points, ensure alignment across teams and prepare the organization for successful launches
- Monitoring product performance to confirm that results meet specified requirements and objectives
- Managing with a high scale of freedom the product life-cycle, encompassing discovery, ideation, prioritization, delivery and follow-through
- Defining requirements, write/communicate effective user stories and manage your scope roadmap
- Working together with a cross functional team of engineers, designers, and QAs to deliver new features or improvements to promote an outstanding customer experience
- Engage with suppliers and customers via multiple channels and serve as their voice inside the firm
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Bachelor’s or an advanced degree in supply chain, logistics, business, engineering, finance or similar
- Profound experience in Software Product Management and web technologies, ideally in the scopes of e-commerce, operations, logistics, resource allocation, quality or similar
- Strong capabilities in processes analysis, automations, customer-centric optimizations and systemintegrations
- Excellent analytical skills, profound experience with data analysis tools, such as Excel, SQL, pivot tables or similar
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Enjoy working on a complex product while being entirely passionate for technology and the digitalization of the traditional manufacturing industry.
- Daily challenge of the status quo and strive to improve our products and services
- Hands-on approach to find solutions and accept ownership of your own work results.
- Being comfortable with a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Stuttgart office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Manufacturing as a Service industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Stuttgart
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.