We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, a B2C e-commerce company located in Hamburg. They meet customer expectations by providing a full-cycle customer journey selling complete high-quality, house-related projects bringing nature into homes.
What will keep you challenged?
- Building and further developing processes and methods for proactive logistics control in close cooperation with the SCM and finance team
- Formulating and preparing the corresponding KPIs (forecasts, product availability, delivery times, cash ...) for close steering
- Monitoring relevant KPIs and deriving recommendations for actions in close cooperation with the SCM team and management
- Exchanging with the BI team to support the creation and maintenance of SCM-related dashboards
- Supporting in production, transport and storage capacity planning
- Cooperating with and supporting of all operations (e.g. category management, marketing, e-commerce and customer support)
Which traits contribute to your success?
- You have successfully completed a degree in economics, logistics, business informatics or industrial engineering
- You have at least 3-4 years of relevant professional experience in business controlling, experience in SCM would be desirable
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package, especially Excel
- Structured, independent, goal-oriented and reliable working methods, especially during projects or monthly closing processes
- Experience with internet businesses or rather dynamic companies is a plus
- Passionate about numbers and hands-on and analytical mind-set
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German is a plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the e-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in Hamburg in Altona
- Contribution to your HVV Profi Card (public transport)
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.