We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, a B2C e-commerce company located in Hamburg. They meet customer expectations by providing a full-cycle customer journey selling complete high-quality, house-related projects bringing nature into homes.
What will keep you challenged?
- Defining and controlling the seasonal promotions for our portfolio company’s international stores in DACH, BENELUX and Denmark in close coordination with other teams
- Testing and analyzing the effectiveness of promotion mechanics and consistently expanding our promotion portfolio
- Being responsible for the long-term planning, communication and implementation of all promotions & segmenting leads and customers and defining attractive messages and triggers for them
- Creating teasers and texts and setting them up in the store system & designing email campaigns and consistently developing them along the customer journey
- Supporting the sales team in lead generation and nurturing and setting standards for holistic customer communication & expanding the CRM stack to optimize performance and processes
- Developing informative dashboards and KPI sets for monitoring and performance improvement together with the marketing analytics colleagues
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed studies or training with a focus on marketing or communication
- At least two years of experience in CRM, email marketing and/or online promotion
- Experience with email and campaign management tools, such as Cleverreach or Emarsys
- Experience in the design of sales and promotion campaigns and their implementation in store systems such as shopware or Microsoft Dynamics
- An analytical mindset, driven by data and sales with an independent working style and high quality standards
- Hands-on mentality and good communication skills
- An affinity for text and graphic design
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the e-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in Hamburg in Altona
- Contribution to your HVV Profi Card (public transport)
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.