We are looking for:
A new member for our Marketing team at Project A. The team is a group of curious data-driven experts helping our portfolio companies with everything marketing. Their support covers all areas of performance marketing, customer engagement tactics, content marketing and above-the-line initiatives.
What will keep you challenged?
- Pushing marketing-related projects forward and taking over support in the area of operations and business development for our portfolio companies
- Liaising and communicating with diverse stakeholders (internal and external) in a convincing and effective manner about campaign and market development
- Supporting our CMO by implementing best-practice and evaluating performance by conducting analysis and creating reports that support both past and future data-driven actions and hypotheses
- Ensuring deadlines and process optimization within the department
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed studies in business administration, marketing, or have a comparable training
- Relevant work experience in a fast paced environment is a plus
- Basic understanding of relevant digital areas such as performance marketing, data and others
- High ambition and drive to achieve excellent results
- Good understanding of digital business models and hands-on responsibilities
- First solid examples in project, stakeholder and change management, taking full responsibility for your projects
- Pragmatic, yet structured and a quick learner
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Flexible and able to adapt to different situations
- Great analytical and persuasion/negotiation skills
- Comfortable in a flexible and highly dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills in English - written and verbal, German is a plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with us:
- Make your ideas count and shape the development of our portfolio companies - at Project A you can really make a difference in the venture capital scene
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one and profit from continuous learning and develop both personally and professionally
- Well equipped and modern office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Become part of a highly professional and motivated team and work in an open and harmonious working atmosphere
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Gain an instant network within our Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups... the next one maybe even organized by you!
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.