We are looking for:
A new member for one of our portfolio companies that acts as a manufacturer as well as supplier of modern and well-designed office furniture. The E-commerce business has been awarded by its innovation and design ideas contributing to an attractive work atmosphere in the office and home office.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for configuring, developing and optimizing the cloud based setup for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management solutions
- Interfacing to specialist departments and higher-level coordinators in agreement with the project manager and IT manager
- Taking responsibilities for providing solutions and services, optimizing performance and implementing authorization concepts
- Contributing to a broad range of tasks from technical design or implementation, technical documentation and quality assurance
- Collaborating with key users and project managers in order to drive the application development in Microsoft Dynamics AX /365 for Finance & Supply Chain Management further
- Microsoft Dynamics AX /365
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Azure DevOps
- Sharepoint Services
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed studies in business informatics, apprenticeship or training as an IT specialist (specializing in system integration) or equivalent qualification
- Experience in the environment of business solutions, ideally based on Microsoft ERP and CRM systems, located in the cloud (preferably Azure)
- Practical experience in planning, configuration and optimization of systems, such as Microsoft Server and Client products as well as Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365
- Analytical and conceptual skills, strong communication and service-oriented mindset
- Profound knowledge in dealing with Microsoft SQL Server and other Microsoft technologies (.Net, Azure, Azure DevOps, Sharepoint Services, etc.).
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Biebertal office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the modern office furniture industry
- Well equipped and modern office in close proximity to Frankfurt am Main (Bierbertal)
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.