We are looking for:
A new member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Designing and managing all stages of the procurement process and platform, working cross-functionally with the Sales, Supply, and Operations teams
- Becoming part of an experienced and successful management team (three companies, two exits, various funding rounds)
- Being responsible to enrich the leading product catalog
- Managing the supplier communication in order to stay on top of all outstanding orders
- Developing and implementing new procurement and sourcing strategies, aligning with the industry’s new and best practices when it comes to SOPs
- Managing vendor performance, while holding current vendors accountable to SLAs and our standards
- Overseeing the time management and execution of orders, ensuring that status updates and order deliveries are communicated to responsible point of contact in operations
- Working on upcoming fundraising rounds with the co-founders
- Creating a dynamic, engaging, and authentic customer experience that reflects our venture as a company and successfully bonds with customers
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Excellent academic background in economics, management, procurement, supply chain or a related field
- Experienced in highly competitive environments such as consulting, corporate, PE or VC
- Several years of experience in procurement; experience in real estate, property management, or construction is a plus
- Strong communicating and negotiating skills with a full catalog of domestic and international vendors
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques
- Ability to navigate and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and fluency with Excel or Google Sheets required
- Proven experience in working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with little oversight
- Strong interest in latest trends in construction and innovation-based DNA
- Business fluent in English, German is a plus
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Truly Entrepreneurial role with freedom to take end-to-end responsibility for pushing an already successful company to the next level
- Attractive base & bonus compensation scheme that ensures the Manager (m/f/d) Sourcing and Procurement participates in the value development of the firm
- Collaboration with top investors such as Project A Ventures, the global #1 Construction-Tech-VC, and a strong international angel syndicate
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.