We are looking for:
A new member for one of our portfolio companies that is on a mission to bring people together through shared play, making screen time social again. They have created an immersive team challenge, which takes place in an interactive way and players work together to win. They feature a range of technologies including projection mapping, touch screens, motion tracking and surround sound to deliver a fun and immersive experience with no need for headsets.
What will keep you challenged?
- Identifying opportunities to increase awareness and consideration of our product
- Prioritizing opportunities, quantitatively test and learn from what works (and what doesn’t) and repeat across multiple geographies
- Liaising with local managers to understand the local landscape, what opportunities and challenges are there, and how our portfolio company can best position to win
- Managing relationships with local stakeholders, press, influencers and agencies to keep everyone on track and coordinated
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 2-3 years experience of creating, planning and executing local campaigns
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once
- Experience with evaluating campaigns quantitatively and qualitatively and providing future recommendations
- Experience with managing multiple stakeholders (including press, influencers and VIPs) and being confident in presenting your ideas
- Having self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with frequent change and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently
- Being organized and efficient, high attention to detail, and able to prioritize while managing multiple campaigns
- Happy to travel to our units in the UK and US and work some weekends
- Please note that we are looking for support in the London office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the gaming industry
- Enjoy being part of dynamic and flexible team
- Having unlimited time off opportunity from work
- Working closely with some of UK’s top entrepreneurs
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.