We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-Team from September 2021 on.
What will keep you challenged?
- Supporting with various fundraising related tasks (preparation of data room material, onboarding of investors, handling of investor questions and requests)
- Contributing to the efficient project management and execution of different events in cooperation with a strong team
- Playing an important role in the creation and send out of reporting materials
- Staying up to date with macro trends in the current European tech ecosystem and movements in the Project A portfolio
- Analysing and tracking of fund and portfolio related KPIs and movements
- Assisting with diverse special topics ranging from ESG related projects to diverse administrative or strategic tasks
- Working closely with different Teams, i.e. Finance, Legal and the Investment Team, as well as various external stakeholders
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Bachelor or Master studies in the field of Business, Finance, Economics or a comparable field of study
- Passion for Sales/Service, (Fund) Finance , macro Economic trends and tech Startups
- Work experience in a high performing environment – consulting, banking or investor relations experience is a plus
- Capable of working independently, resourceful and proactively, whilst working on different topics at the same time
- Strong analytical skills and ability to quickly grasp new topics
- Confident in using Microsoft Office, and/or similar applications (especially Pptx, Excel, G-Suite, etc.)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in both German and English
What to expect working with us:
- Growing in an inspiring team of bright minds
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
- Stay mindful with the mental health platform Unmind (free membership)
- Mentoring network within our portfolio with 250+ participants
- Brainfood sessions with inspiring topics and paid company lunch (even remote!) & team events
- Mobile work policy Germany-wide or option to work from a modern office (with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin)
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
The most important ingredient for startups are exceptional founders.
We aim to be the best choice of partners for them
- by being conviction and integrity driven investors
- by providing access to operational excellence in product, growth, data and people
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.