We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, a B2C e-commerce company located in Hamburg. They meet customer expectations by providing a full-cycle customer journey selling complete high-quality, house-related projects bringing nature into homes.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing our portfolio company’s cloud architecture with new caching methods as well as planning and implementing technical performance optimisations
- Further developing the CI/CD process by means of automation, virtualisation, pipelines and the release processes
- Planning and developing technical products with their team and drive our portfolio company forward technically with a broad tech stack
- Working in an agile environment with an experienced development team, stakeholders such as UX managers and product owners, and long-time external colleagues
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Degree in computer science or comparable qualification.
- Several years of experience with PHP and one of its modern framework (e.g. Symfony), Jenkins as well as DevOps knowledge (e.g. Docker)
- An agile way of working e.g. with Git, JIRA and Confluence are normal for you.
- Ideas and suggestions for improvement? Our portfolio company will listen!
- MySQL etc.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Above all, a friendly team in which you are welcome as a person and in which the joy of work and development prospects are at the forefront!
- Challenging and supportive environment with motivated colleagues, where you are expected to achieve something, but where you can learn a lot and have fun
- Challenging software and system landscape
- A cool office with a filled refrigerator, many benefits and HVV Card.
- An attractive compensation
- A long-term development perspective in a growing company
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.