We are looking for:
A new member for our Data & Analytics team at Project A.
With the rise of digital-first business models, deriving valuable insights from data to impact impactful business decisions - is the key differentiation for today’s companies. The Data & Analytics team helps our portfolio companies to gain access to these insights through excelling on impactful data topics executed on scalable data infrastructure by enabled teams. We act as a trusted advisor and internal consultant for the companies in Project A’s portfolio. We work project-based and proactively with the teams in our companies, and on a variety of challenges, tech stacks, and problems to solve.
What will keep you challenged?
- Build data-driven applications for our ventures: data warehouses, marketing automation, recommendation engines, etc.
- Integrate data from various systems into flexible and consistent representations. You will make sure that all people and IT systems in the organization have easy access to data through various front-ends and interfaces.
- Work in an agile software development process in close collaboration with the BI team
- Impact the business while working with an amazing cross-functional team
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
- Genuine interest in data and algorithms and excitement about solving difficult business problems through scalable data products
- Knowledge of version control systems, some web technologies, software engineering best practices, and the inner workings of database systems
- Desire to learn new things ( we know you can “fly at least one type of plane”, and we will provide you with many types and variations of said plane)
- The ability to turn data science into something that creates business value - is a plus
What to expect working with us:
- Growing in an inspiring team of bright minds
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
- Stay mindful with the mental health platform Unmind (free membership)
- Mentoring network within our portfolio with 250+ participants
- Brainfood sessions with inspiring topics and paid company lunch (even remote!) & team events
- Mobile work policy Germany-wide or option to work from a modern office (with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin)
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
The most important ingredient for startups are exceptional founders. We aim to be the best choice of partners for them
- by being conviction and integrity driven investors
- by providing access to operational excellence in product, growth, data and people
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.